'Clean & Safe” protection measures
"Clean & Safe” protection measures
Monte da Vilarinha is open but, we would like to emphasize the commitment to the health and safety of all our guests and employees.
Our commitment to hygiene and safety:
- Automatic Check-in, you will receive an email to perform your check-in in advance.
- We wanted to inform you that we have protocols and processes for cleaning rooms and common areas.
- The cleaning of the rooms will be done every 3 days so that there is no daily contact, except in cases that are desired by the client or necessary.
- We regularly train our employees in hygiene measures.
- We stopped the handshake and adopted the social distance.
- We have masks available for guests and hand sanitizer in the common areas.
- There will be a list in the rooms to choose what you want for your meals (breakfast and dinner)
- Guests will be offered a "Safe Breakfast" option, where the "Continental" breakfast complete with regional products will be available for delivery to your home, or if you prefer, in the restaurant there will be tables prepared with individual breakfast.
- You must book the breakfast time (08H30 - 09H15 or 09H30 - 10H30), and dinners (between 19H30 and 21H00) by calling 916 192 119, in order to limit the number of guests in the room.
- The restaurant tables are cleaned after each meal and guests will be seated at safe distances.
- The pool is treated according to internal protocol, with chlorine in quantities required by law.
- The Ping Pong table and rackets will be disinfected after each use as well as bicycles.